Thursday, July 14, 2005

Janiey-waniey-boo-boo-boo

Some things that make me crazy is that people do not appreciate what they have. Like their vehicles, houses, pets, parents, and etc... But the one thing I cannot understand is why people do not appreciate their names. Your mama worked hard to get you into the world and then had to think of a name! And all you do is shorten and mutilate it until it sounds like some gibberish adults use to talk to babies. Some may like to be refered to as a child, but I think grown ups should talk to each other with sense. Most of you think this is just a grip because I do not use and unintelligable name to refer to myself, but I have been bellowed at using a different name. It was from a 1 year old. Point made. Even the Bible talks about putting childish talk away to become mature. Make your mama proud and don't mock the efforts she made in childbirth. Use your name!

2 comments:

LannaGrace said...

What if I didn't have a mother who brought me into the world. What if I'm a creature from another planet(which might explain some things) and the only language from my motherland is gibberish? Hmm?

case closed said...

Two words: Illegal Alien.